Share

Monday 13 July 2015

God Eater episode One Review

Read funniest and most entertaining God Eater Episode 1 Review Here
Animation style was something I was not expecting I was expecting something more like what I had seen from the game opening. The style made the characters faces look like they were made of plastic and the use of CGI was subtle to say the  least.

God Eater Episode 1 A Step To Far
 However I liked it some moments were seriously attention to detail and the CGI brought out more feelings  of realness combined with sounds focused on foot steps, the whole point was to have a bigger impact. To be sensible the foot steps were over used  and should be saved for action but in the spirit of puns. This is an anime that puts its foot down others need to step there game up OK I'll stop, for now but this is gonna be a recurring  theme for the rest of this review you keep reading and it's on you.

God  Eater 2 Unique
Everything was original from the danger room to the whole new type main character, being a new type makes him a step a a head  what you thought I would wait to drop the next pun I warned you. Lenka is the type who lost everything because of aragami and seems more social than your average I am the prince of all sayains/ I am going to kill a certain someone avenger  but that is understandable as the examples are antagonist and our boy lenka is a protagonist, that's why he handles his loved ones being six feet under like a champ see what I did there. Speaking of which you should check out my seraph of the end theories here it was only 12 episode but will continue and is dope.

God Eater 2 Cool To Die Cast
The cast is cool in a stereotypical way lindow's all like I drink and smoke and move slowly while being a bad ass and theme music starts when I arrive did I illustrate cool enough? Cool yes ground breaking no.

 Lenka:But being this cool has  kept me alive this long and after all

Foot Note
So in summary graphics on character design was not to my taste but in the design of the scenery was almost spectacular. No character stood out to me but I liked the first episode and hope the next will follow in its footsteps ok that's the last one.


No comments:

Post a Comment