Share

Saturday 21 November 2015

Digimon Adventure Tri Episode 1 Review

Best Digimon Tri Episode 1 review Click Here This takes me back,  the progression could lead to the  best series so far animation is on point .

Digimon Series Evolution
My favourite digimon series was tamers I loved the maturity and emotional issues like depression and parent relationships so I was very happy when tri seemed way more mature being directed at us then 90's kids and now adults.
New Digidestined?
Just before we saw our mystery digimon we saw a bunch of digivices one the ground that were clearly second generation is this a future vision or already defeated digi destined cause the second series cranked them out. At the end credits we practically get confirmation of new digidestined which is  good as davis is basically tai so introducing separate characters makes sense.

 Digimon Tri Vs Pokemon
This is so far past pokemon now at least digimon grows with the audience at or that's what I thought until it was like who's that Digimon?
And I was Like It's beelzemon 


Don't judge My Digicism
They look alike and not just because they are both black or both look black it's because all black digimon are the same and I miss beelzemon and so any black digimon gives me hope.
How I Heard things
In the beginning there was nothing but white space and then the digigod appeared. Oh come on if that's how you start a show how else would you want me to think, you could of had a black space but no. Look up, does space  look white black to you?
Kairi Fan Service
 With maturity comes older jokes which were funny and not over the top the bit where the soccer team gets a second wind made me chuckle.


Again With the mind games Who's that Digidestined? 


At first I didn't know I mean I suspected matt but he doesn’t even look the same race blonde hair blue eyes we all knew as kids he was, you know. In all seriousness I watched the first series as a kid before internet and subs so when Tai called him Yamato I didn’t quite clock at first he meant Yamato plus as I said before you know he's.
 Lets Move On
Tai being late on his career choice is an obvious set up for the fact Tai wants to be a Digimon master and he won't  stop till he enslaves them all they even mentioned the kanto region on the news the place where all never ending journeys begin. Tai let us all know where he wants to go.
A whole new Digiworld
This invading digimon is clearly unstable and maybe that's because of the shape of the digiworld or trying to get into the real world, either way we are off to a good start. A digiworld that has changed is good for new scenery maintaining adventure of the unknown with the nostalgia of old friends.  At that was the theme originally saving the digital world

This is the first review and there will be more lets discover together if  Tai  will ever become a digimon master?

No comments:

Post a Comment