Share

Thursday 22 January 2015

Shining Resonance Review

Kingdom hearts two first introduced me to the concept of music being a weapon in RPG game and since then I have thought in th back of my mind about exploring  a an RPG game that used music as a weapon but I wasn't really seeking it. The music I'm talking about is summoning stich and having him play the guitar.


Shining resonance is a game that I hoped would be a RPG guitar hero I could enjoy with friends unfortunately it's only one player.
The game like most anime with  one main male character and many female characters can often become more about who the guy picks and distract from story but is obviously a big selling point with a Japanese audience.
Despite my criticism the game has a great sound track and is a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment