Share

Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Adventures Of Puss In Boots Episode 1 review


With the rise of the latest CGI series,TMNT,Sonic boom and the other dream works bug hitter dragon riders set in-between how to train your dragons end and how to train you dragon 2 I was nearly very disappointed when I saw the animated entrance and thought no CGI. I was about turn it off luckily I watched a bit further.

Being the first episode I have yet to discover a great bad guy for the show so I can be thinking about what they are plotting while puss is on his adventure. I suppose the entrance gave me some clues that maybe the cat has beef with bandits.

Gave me a few laughs my only problem is that when a series has the name adventures in the title it tends to make each episode about a problem being started and then wrapped up completely to the point I worry a lasting story will not be maintained but i doubt that is what this shows about but if what it does is entertaining enough i will keep watching. I just want to see a great bad guy that gives puss a chance to be a hero that deals with more than forgettable bandits who all look the same(No Racist)

No comments:

Post a Comment